Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Small Steps

I dropped .5lbs. Technically right on target but damn it frustrated me to be so little.


Today I ate 3/4 of my oatmeal, had my tea and a Starbucks back coffee, then finally a yogurt around noon or so, with lunch following at 2. It was a working lunch that I knew was coming. We went to BP's so I could order my salad, 430cals of spinach, egg, feta cheese, and tomatoes. It really is huge and a treat. However I should have avoided the bread...


Hit the gym, had a good workout. Actually pushed it so I'll see how sore I am tomorrow! Hit Stupid store again, got yogurt covered raisins, but I am now broke so no more binges possible, for 2 days at least.


Home, shower, steamed veggies and a rice cake later, and you have me sitting on my bed, way too hot, watching Laws Of Attraction.


Need 149 tomorrow.... 150.5 last time I checked, not sure I'm going to hit it.

1 comment:

kes said...

A loss of .5lb is better than nothing. You just have to keep going. Go to the gym when you can and work out and eat as healthy as you can. No more buying binge food. Spend your money on healthy things. There are healthy-ish things that you can buy that seem like a treat. Skinny Cow ice cream bars are low cal and good and they have chocolate bar things too. And there are WW deserts and things like that. Vitatop Vitamuffins are supposed to be good (chocolatey and muffin top-like with fiber so you'll be fuller longer) and if you drink milk, switch to a lower calorie milk. Try to make a bunch of small changes. If you are good at cooking, spend one day cooking a bunch of meals and freeze them in individual servings so that you can grab one out and reheat it for lunch or dinner or whatever. It'll be healthy and easy. You just gotta start small and keep making changes and then it will just feel natural and you'll be healthy and the weight will come off if you eat healthy and exercise.