Monday, June 20, 2011

Lazzzzzzzy Monday

Day off today. Slept till 9 at least, maybe later. Once up I did the measurements as it is week 8, then ate a sensible breakfast and had tea. I watched movies all morning. If you haven't seen Picture Me go watch it. It documents a model's rise to high fashion... I also watched The Union, a documentary about the 'business of getting high.' It was really good, if not some of the same info I've already known/heard. Lets catch up with the times. Start pushing hemp based products and help save a few trees (it's a WEED, hence it grows like one... Trees take a VERY long time to grow...), then legalize marijuanna and tax the hell out of it to help pay for healthcare. What's worse? Alcohol or weed? Cigarettes or weed?


Watching Spanglish now. Not an Adam Sandler fan but it looked ok. Netflix is evil.


I did go to the gym today. Only 2 hours. 25min on the bike, triceps and biceps and an hour of Zumba. Actually got a bit sweaty in Zumba (I don't sweat. Rarely.... except today) but it felt good. Sitting on ice now in the hopes that I didn't fuck up my poor glute muscle.


Sooooo... the numbers weren't great today. Up to 150 and added a tiny bit to my hips and legs. I said 145 by July 1st, just shy of 2 weeks away. I need to lose 2.5lbs this week and next. 147.5 by Monday? Totally doable, and at a sustainable rate.


Today I ate mostly smart. I had oatmeal for breakfast, got a bit hungry and had a yogurt. Salad for lunch, then a burrito for after. A 5 cal jello before the gym (yeah, I know, not protein but filled me up for only a few fat free calories). After the gym was the issue, I needed gas. So I stopped at stupidstore. I ended up in the bulk department looking for yogurt covered raisins. I couldn't find them so I got other things, then found them at he end, but I still walked out of there with more than I should have. But on the bright note, I did not go after the chocolate first. Once home I ate steamed veggies for less than 100 cals so I'm hoping I didn't go over 1500 cals.


Tomorrow it's back to work.

No comments: