Friday, June 3, 2011

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

And fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck


142.0 this morning. Lowest so far (not overall, but that was with the old 'unreliable' scales. wonder what I'd be at my old place?)


Then I fucked it up. I ate so damn much. I weighed 145.5 when I got home, then I ate more!!!! I managed to purge a bunch so hoping for 144.0 by morning...


Hiring fair went well. I managed to disappear and purge during the day but not nearly enough. I've so screwed this up.


Did I mention I managed to be in ketosis this morning? Yah, fucked that up now too. I ate so much candy.


Tomorrow the gal was going to bring fruit and veggies. I can eat that. Its low cal, screw the sugars and carbs for the day. i'm not taking lunch. If I can avoid eating lunch it'll all be good. That or I'll have salad again, or way too much coffee.


Skipped the gym, skipping the Zumba for cancer. I'm so fucking tired.


Tomorrow I'm either going to the gym, or going for a run (prefer going for a run). Sunday is the damn pancake breakfast then getting my bookshelves out of storage.


The lady I live with is grossing me out. I can hear her belching from my room while 'Titanic' is booming from the TV. No 'excuse me' or anything. So gross. Also just constantly a doormat. I'm trying to avoid dominating as I feel myself doing. Just basically giving orders. I don't want to do that, indtimidate her in her own house, but it's hard when she just can't stand up for herself at all.


I can't stand weak people.


So why am I so weak? I should be able to control my food issues (as in control the garbage I want to put in my mouth). Ugh... my kidneys hurt, my stomach hurts, I feel disgusting, I am disgusting.

No comments: