Thursday, June 23, 2011

Training

Day one of training for my new store today. As in I get to stand in front of a class and teach, one of my horrors in life. I did it. I did ok. I have to go back and d it agian tomorrow.


I was down to 149 today, but didn't eat smart today. I ate breakfast, had a bagel for lunch, then ate far too much chocolate at the training (which wasn't much in comparason to other times).


I'm 151.5 right now, hoping for around 150 tomorrow.


Tomorrow will be a 'normal' day. I purchased a salad and fruit, so oatmeal for breakfast, yogurt for a snack, then the salad for lunch, and fruit for afternoon snack. I'm meeting with a friend for dinner and shopping so I will have Opa if there is one as I've always wanted to try it. Salad and pita bread with some meat, chicken or shrimp.


Saturday back on track.


I went to Safeway today. I can't bring myself to buy crap food there. Also helps in a massive way because the put their breads and such all in one spot on the other end of the store from the veggies so I never go there. I'm not going to go grocery shopping in the other stores.


Kes: Thanks for the tips. I really appreciate them. Your comments and encouragment mean a lot.


Wander: I'm 5'5" (and 3/4 but I don't usually include that). I have a belly now but normally it's fairly flat. Thanks to all my weight training in te last almost year I have gained some muscle, most noticably in my arms. You know that flabby bit under your arm around the triceps? I barely have any now, but everything lower than my ribcage is flabby. I wish my legs would just waste away though. I don't want muscle there, just skinny legs.

No comments: