Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thank fuck it's thursday

Week from hell.


Feeling better today though. I'm going home tomorrow :)


Managed to hit 145.5 this morning but I'm 148 now. Considering how little I ate I don't quite understand. I had half an oatmeal, a tea, a handful of chocolate raisins, some soup and some other candy (that stupid candy machine.). I swear if I took it all and weighed it it wouldn't equal 3lbs. I'm going to be lucky to hit 146.0.


Tomorrow. Eggs maybe for breaky. Possibly a tea or a starbucks coffee for the ride? Want coffee with Shane when I get there but no idea what time. Jen wants to go to motorcross but it's not really my thing. I want to see the fireworks and I'd love to hang out with Jackie. For food... how long can I go without? I probalby will have some of the bulk mix though coz it's good.


Saturday I'm super excited for. Hitting the mountains finaly :)


Bed now...

1 comment:

All.That.Wander.Are.Not.Lost said...

congrats on getting your weight back down:) I am hoping for 145 by tomorrow (fingers crossed!) Although if I hit it it will probably only be because I'm dehydrated from drinking:(.

Sorry I'm shit at emailing back, I feel like I keep up better with you on your blogger! Texting is better, but unfortunately impossible, bleh:(

Anyways I hope you have fun in the mountains!! (I'm super jealous!!)