Saturday, June 25, 2011

Take Command

Which is what I am doing now.


Yesterday doesn't matter, today doesn't matter. ( I haven't slept yet, it still counts as Friday and it's only 12:21am).


All that matters is NOW!!!


It doesn't matter that I ate an entire plate of chinese food, 2 pitas and an ice cream cone for dinner. Or the 4 donut balls and 1 entire donut I had earlier.


Nope, not tomorrow it won't.


I've got it back. I really think I do, despite the out of control eating today. I can feel it. Its there.


Tomorrow is last day of training. First day back to being me. No more cranky me coz I'm pissed at what I ate, or thinking about what I'm eating next, or how much I weighed that morning. I will be back in command of me. Control. I must have control back.


So, oatmeal, as usual not the whole thing. If I must, a yogurt halfway thru. I have another salad and fruit for the rest of the day. Coffee, tea, water, vitamin water (if I have one left?) or chilled green tea? Going for a run or ride in the evening, depends on weather. Too hot, means a ride. Just right, means a run. And a long one, not some pansy 30min run. An hour at least. Dinner? Wasn't planning on it. Just sleep.


For those burritos, pretty sure they made me sick today. I was so gassy. Yeah, gross, TMI but whatever. I've NEVER felt like that before. It felt like I'd taken some laxatives (which I may still do tomorrow) and couldn't stray too far from the bathroom. So, they're getting the boot. Good thing I think. Filling but heavy.


Tired, bed, bring on tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

kes said...

I hope today goes better. You sound really motivated though. Stay strong. :)