Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday's still suck

I was 149 this morning, and will probably be the same tomorrow.

I ate the rest of the chocolate covered peanuts and licroice on the way to work, then pretty much hid my eating from everyone. For some reason I don't want anyone to see me eat. I ate half a yogurt, half my salad, and all of my cottage cheese. Once home I ate scrambled eggs (120cals) and then 4 or 5 cookies, a rice cake, 4 pieces of Lindt chocolate... yeah, so not heading in the right direction here.

But I bought shoes. Hiking shoes, cost me $100, and a shirt for $20. I still need those pants that zip off to shorts (they had some. $55. I need cheaper) and a backpack ($46. Totally buying next paycheck).

I am so screwed for money. I have basically allocated all my money away and it's still pay day. It's the guitar that's not helping, but I HAD to have it. I don't regret it. Just sucks money wise. It should all work out, just need a good bonus and for the lady I live with to give me 7 days extra on next months rent.

I think I'll get it figured out. I just emailed the idiot club to get my money returned to my credit card (I tried to renew my membership but for some reason the payment didn't go through, I didn't renew, but the payment came off my card 3 times for a total of $78.00. I could use that!!!!)

Tomorrow, up by 730, on the road by 830. Glorious massage booked at 11am, meeting the sis to dress shop (fuuuuuuck) at noon. Meet 'S' at 430 at the Y (I'll hopefully be on cardio by 4), pick some stuff up from 'J's house before or after, and hit my friends house to visit her and her kid by 7pm. Hit the road home by 9, or crash at my folks as they're not home, and leave super early on Sunday morning.

Food.... tea and water for the journey down. Try to eat nothing until after the massage, then perhaps a salad from stupidstore (one of the greek ones mmmmm... 300 cals but not bad if that's it for the day). Meet up with the sis and state I'm full, hit the gym and then completely skip everything else in favour of coffee, Pepsi Max, water etc.

Sunday, similar, as well as a trail run. I missed it last week. Also want to hit up the storage unit, get a few boxes, maybe all the dishes out. Time is running out!!!!

But bed time. I've avoided pigging out this evening more than I already have. Hope for no gain by morning.

No comments: