Monday, June 27, 2011

:)

Down again. 149.5. Still fucking whale sized, but it's heading in the right direction.


Today I managed just under 1000 cals. Realistically it wasn't much food... it was the 460 cals of chocolate raisins and 200 cals of yogurt covered pretzels that did me in. Minus that crap I'm looking at 400 cals or less.


Hoping for 148.5 by morning.


Didn't run, too tired. Still am exhausted. But happy free me is back at work. I'm still frustrated etc. None of that left, I'm just hiding it better and will continue to do so.


Tomorrow aiming to be up by 630am, be at a store by 730am, and then at the other one by 9am. Hoping to be off by 630, take my gym stuff in case I feel like going. For food, tea and half oatmeal for breaky, salad yogurt cottage cheese and 2 pieces of fruit (I anticipate being hungrier and will have to 'counter' todays binge). Leftover soup for dinner, and not even the whole thing.


Wander, I'd love to... I'll log into PT tomorrow and send you my info :)

1 comment:

All.That.Wander.Are.Not.Lost said...

Yay on getting back down below 150:)!! I always f up my calorie intake by something stupid like chocolate or a sweet snack, errr damn the lack of control I have! 1000 calories isn't bad though, still under the recommended amount needed to lose weight.

But thats awesome:) I've been hanging out around PT more lately so I'll check my inbox/profile soon or send you my info!