Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One step forward, 2 backwards

How I feel things are going some days. I was 148.5lbs this morning, a 3.5lbs loss (thank goodness!) but now I'm 150.0. I binged. I ate chocolate and some marshmallow on cookie things. As in half the packet of them, and a ton of chocolate. Purged a bit, not enough.


Someone at work knows I'm having food issues. I don't work directly with her but we both stayed 3hrs after work to talk and we both needed the download. She said she'd guessed with my Pepsi Max lunch.


No gym. I'm fucking tired. So I lost, but I'll gain by morning. I'll be lucky to hit 149, 7lbs to lose now in 4 days, and I have to start for ketosis all over again. Must hit it by Saturday. Must be 142 by Saturday.


Tomorrow's a late day. Two classes, more cardio and swimming. I'll be home by 10pm so skipping dinner. I'll take a yogurt, salad, maybe sardines (they really stink up the place so maybe not?) cottage cheese and maybe frozen veg. We'll see.... of course there'll be a Starbucks in there too.


Here we go again!!!!

No comments: