Monday, June 6, 2011

OMFG

Yeah, that's what I said when I got on the scale this morning. 152 fucking pounds of fat.


So I stuck to my food plan for the day, even skimped a bit on 'dinner' which was a plate of veggies. I've had 35g carbs and under 500cals. I'm gonna be hungry tomorrow and may need to take extra 'snacks' in case.


I'm 148.5 (I think I was 150 after?) before I had my veggie dinner. I need 148 by morning. I need 142 by Saturday. Ketosis by Wednesday.


Good night at the gym, had a blast as always at Zumba. 'M' teased me about my exhaustion post I made on FB last week.


Tomorrow I will have my yogurt (only had half today) by noon. At lunch time (teaching the class again) my salad and salmon, pre gym snack the cottage cheese and cukes. Dinner probably eggs. I may take veggies to steam and an extra yogurt in case of emergencies. Hopefully no one brings snacks. Oh, I'll have my Pepsi Max, some crystal light and I'll hit Starbucks before I start....


Damnit, I"M FUCKING DOING THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!


And now I'm going back to watching Phil Collins and then Supersize vs Superskinny.

No comments: