Thursday, June 16, 2011

The 'inbetween' period

So, my rant yesterday apparently helped. I went onto the forums and found a solution for my commenting issue. All good now :)


While I still ate like shit today, it wasn't as bad as I had feared. I did take 2 laxatives last night but it didn't really seem to help. I was down to 147.5, not great but it could have been worse. I managed to stick to my plan, right up until I decided I wasn't going to the gym. Then I hit the 25c candy machine again. And stupidstore after work.


I did however avoid the chocolate cookie and ice cream binge. I actually spent far too long in the ice cream aisle pondering which one to get. I picked one, 100cals per bar, and got all the way up to the check outs. I ended up putting them back in the freezer and dumping the cookies on the shelf. The cookies were $2 and the ice cream was $8. That's $10 I almost spent on stupid shit. I should just put that in my savings account. I think I will do just that.


I did however buy and eat a whole bunch of chocolate raisins again. They didn't even taste that good which was fucking stupid. Why eat something I don't like?


I bought a shirt and some crystal light also so it wasn't an entirely wasted trip.


I ate soup and cookies for dinner, then purged, then had some more cookies, and lamely purged again. Didn't bring up any of the chocolate raisins I gorged on though.


I'm 149.5 right now, but my stomach is still fairly flat. I'm kinda confused (and scared) by that. Means that it's either mostly water, or the food hasn't made its way down far enough to be a gut yet. I hope it doesn't. I wanted slim by morning and I can't take laxatives again thanks to the road trip tomorrow.


Heading north to check out a store up there. Its a 3 hr drive one way and there's 5 of us going. I can plead car sickness. My plan is to slim down over the next few days. Lots of water, Pepsi Max, coffee, tea and if I must, steamed veggies or salad. I will have to eat at some point, but I want to keep it simple and as low cal as possible. I see a lot of steamed veggies in my immediate future.


Ideally I will be back to 144 by Monday, the 2 month weigh in. I was 146 at the last weigh in, but I"m hoping I have at least lost some inches around me especially in the legs/ass area. If its gained in my gut I'm fine with that for now, it comes of easier.


It's almost summer (raining like it's England right now though...) and I want to be slim by the store opening at the end of summer. So it's time to get back on track.


Thinking of that, one year ago today I was at the Green Day concert. Damn, I loved it. Time of my life, pun intended. I want to go back, but I don't. I sure as hell don't miss the extra 50lbs I carted around. Imagine how fantastic the next 20 or so are going to feel coming off.


I'm also saddened by the riots last night. I get it, they didn't win the cup, but really? A few hooligans had to start some shit and before you know it that beautiful city is caught up in fire fueled madness. I feel bad for the team and I can't stand them. I'd say shame on Vancouver, but it wasn't their fault. Just some assholes that gave the city a terrible name around the world. In this case the right team really did win.


Wish me luck on the road trip and that no one says anything too much about my lack of food :)

No comments: