Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FRUSTRATED!!!

I'm fed up of fucking blogger. Why the FUCK can't I post comments. On any blog. At all. I go into the every fucking eternal loop I've bitched about for weeks. FUCK you blogger. Fix the FUCKING problem already. It's been weeks! Why the FUCK can't I comment.


Now that's out, I still don't feel any better.


I binged again today. Big fucking suprise. 144.5 to 149 as of an hour ago. Downed two laxatives, see if that helps. I even managed to gain a bruise from pushing on my stomach so hard to help me purge after.


Didn't go to the gym. Took the day off.


Had a conversation with my boss yesterday after he saw my helmet and biking stuff in my car. He made the comment that I don't do things halfway, I do them all the way. Yeah, except for this. So that needs to stop now. I'm back on the plan to ketosis. No sugar, sugar is EVIL.


Tomorrow, eat as little as possible. Hoping for half a yogurt and salad with tuna then my usual cottage cheese by home time. Puts me around 250 cals (the tuna I got is a bit higher in cals unfortunatly, but I'm almost done it). Hit the gym for a monster workout, try for 3 hours, then home for a cup a soup, 100 cals. Tea and bed coz it will be an early morning on Friday. Water, tea, coffee and a Pepsi Max will be the beverages of choice.


Need to be back to 142 by Sunday. 8 week measurements and weigh in by then.


Now off to find out what the fuck is wrong with blogger.....

1 comment:

All.That.Wander.Are.Not.Lost said...

hey I don't know what issue you've been having with blogger, that's weird! i've been able to comment peoples blog:/ and I got your comment on my last post so whatever you did must of worked lol

don't get down about the binge. I have been bingeing hard core. I weighed last night, after my binge of course, and I was 153.4 (shoot me in the face). I am going to weigh myself in the morning when I wake up and get my 'real weight' and I am starting the abc. fuck being out of control!!

good luck to you girl! you will get back on track! and I will try to find the turtles forum on PT! I miss all you girls! time is just limited!!