Monday, June 13, 2011

Fucking Blogger

Pissing me off. Won't let me comment on anyones blog. I end up in an endless loop of logging in, puting in the code, then logging in again.


OMG I am covered in skeeter bites from yesterday. All up my arms and one right behind my knee that is driving me fucking nuts right now.


I started my day with chocolate and cookies, and that too is how I ended my day. I'm estimating around 1200 cals.


Hit the gym, ran for 15min (felt not too bad!) and did some weights before hitting Zumba. I crashed about halfway though, just died. No energy, hit the wall. Ugh, I hate that feeling. I don't even remember driving home I was so out of it. Ate eggs when I got home and perked up a fair bit. I'm still tired. It's almost 11 so I might load the last of supersize vs superskinny and call it a day.


Back to the group tomorrow so hopefully it will encourage me to eat way less.

No comments: