Sunday, June 26, 2011

Busy Day!!!

152.5 this morning, 150.5 right before bed. I'm happy with that so far.


I ate breakfast, a bagel with margarine on half, peanut butter on the other half. I threw out a quarter of the PB piece and the rest I kinda picked at... safe to say I ate a half. After Church I kinda went nuts. I had 1 piece of brownie (about 1" square), 3 Lindt truffle chocolates, 2 of the seashell chocolates, 2 rum balls, a pecan pie square thingy and my tea.


Once home I had some licorice, raw veggies and some canteloupe, following with half a Pepsi Max. And that was all!!!!!! I managed!! I avoided food at the BBQ and it was fantastic! I had a small craving but it was easy to ignore as there were so many people there.


So to back it up a bit, all 6 stores in the city got together for a sports event. There was kickball, soccer and vollyball and a ton of fun to be had. I got there late (intentionally), mixed and mingled, and then with full intent of joining in and playing, joined my team. It ended up that we had too many people so I wasn't able to play, but they didn't notice me missing anyways. I took photos, mingled, and tried not to be grumpy.


Some of the higher ups were there and began teasing my about someone that I supposedly like. They were just trying to get a rise out of me but it pissed me off too quickly. Can't 'like' anyone coz it fucks with everything. This is my damn job. I got told the other day to calm down, stop stressing, as it's affecting me negatively.


So there's the issue. As I gain weight I get pissier. I need to restrict and I'll be happier. Sounds fucked? Welcome to my world.

No comments: